Certificate of Completion
35-37 credit hours
This certificate is a transfer program designed for students who plan to transfer from ENMU-Ruidoso to a four-year institution in New Mexico upon completion of their freshman and sophomore level general educational coursework. These courses have been agreed upon by all institutions as part of the New Mexico Higher Education Department statewide common core of lower division general education.
Maximum transferability can be assured when students carefully coordinate education requirements with the four-year institution of their choice. Successful completion of the certificate will be attained when the student can transfer to a four-year institution as a sophomore/junior.
Upon certificate completion students will be able to:
- Demonstrate, analyze and evaluate oral and written communication effectively
- Demonstrate problem solving skills within the context of mathematical applications
- Demonstrate and apply scientific thinking to real world problems
- Demonstrate an understanding of self and the world by examining the content and processes used by social and behavioral sciences
- Demonstrate an appreciation for and an understanding of the arts and humanities
To learn more about the program requirements, click on the links below: